Build 148 is now on the server.
What’s new / changed:
Arms Race Arena:
- Added an Arms Race Arena (Gun Game).
- You can access it by using /ar.
- There are 13 different weapons you must progress through.
- You must get 2 kills with each weapon to progress to the next weapon.
- The order you progress through the weapons is completely random.
- Added a setting to completely disable all model preview textdraws.
- Added a setting to purchase a lotto number automatically (for 2x the cost of using /lotto – convenience pays).
- Added account settings to /settings – Some of the options will be made available in a future update.
- Fixed a few settings displaying Off when they should say On and vise versa.
- Added /givedrugs to give drugs to other players.
- Added a minor cooldown for players that like to constantly enter / exit interiors while shooting.
- Fixed a bug with being able to get a random lotto number a player already picked.
- Adjusted the starting and maximum lotto jackpot amounts.
- Enabled every skin id for use except for special skins.
Once again, we’ve enabled lag shooting for the weekend!
Keep in mind the following will not work:
- Shooting at the skin (you must lead-aim on targets).
- C-Bug challenge is disabled during the duration of this event (due to the way SA-MP works).
This event will run through the end of Sunday night.
Build 147 is now on the server. This is mainly a bug fix / feature change update.
- Redid the entire kill streak system.
- Removed the Partial Kill Streaks, Rampages, and Massacres.
- Kill Streaks are now noted in multiples of 3 (3, 6, 9, 12, etc).
- Kill Streaks now start at 3 kills.
- For each level of 3 kills, you now receive more cash per streak level.
- For players that now kill a player on a kill streak, the cash awarded is now based on what their kill streak was.
- Re-added /weapons to change your weapons.
- Replaced some vehicles with other vehicle models.
- Fixed a bug with /sit where it wouldn’t work instantly when exiting a vehicle.
- Added missing game text info for /sit for players that have help messages enabled.
- Fixed a bug with the Weapon Arenas where you would sometimes fall through the map or jump before spawning.
- Fixed a bug with the saving of the Clothes Scale Size.
- Removed a random spawn point in Tierra Robada that was causing random game crashes.
Build 146 contains the following:
- Entirely redid the Bonus Player Mission (its been the same since Version 1.0).
- The Bonus Player Mission now goes on for a complete 2 minutes at a time.
- A player is randomly selected upon start of the mission or if a player disconnects while being the bonus player.
- For each kill you get while being the bonus player, you will receive extra score points and $5000.
- If you kill the bonus player, you will receive money for killing the bonus player and you are the next bonus player. You’ll then receive extra score points and $5000 per kill.
- This is a repeating cycle until the Bonus Player Mission Ends.
- Added new radio stations.
- Removed a lot of radio streams that no longer worked.
- Entirely redid the quickstring system.
- A bunch of new quickstrings have been added.
- Some existing quickstrings now display different data than before.
- A few quickstrings have been changed to be shorter.
- A full list of quickstrings can be found here.
- Added /teleport [/tele] (Teleport Name) to teleport to a location by name.
- Fixed a bug with the teleport listings in /commands.
- Fixed a bug with the Team Deathmatch system.
- Fixed a bug with /goto not teleporting you to another player.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Build 145 is now on the server.
What’s new / changed:
- Added new mission based system.
- The bonus player, bonus skin, and bonus weapon event have been converted to missions.
- A new mission will randomly be selected and will go on for 2 game minutes.
- The player that beats the requirements will win the mission.
- Added /mission to view the current mission information.
- More missions will come later.
- You can shoot lasers from your car to blow other drivers up in this arena.
- Use /laser to teleport to this arena.
- Use /leave to leave the arena at any time.
- Added smooth spawning (no more quick second peeking at Blueberry Acres).
- Spawning should be a lot faster in general.
- Added new spawn points.
- Lottery Winner Announcement is now at 21:00.
- Money Bag Announcement is now at 18:00.
- Converted a lot of old text to use the Screen Messaging system.
- Added more business entrances.
- Redid the logic behind how the Bonus Player is selected.
- Fixed a bug with teleporting to Blueberry when using an exit point in the Driving School in SF.
- Fixed a bug with the actor in the Derby Arena sometimes disappearing.
- Fixed a zone name bug in Weapon Arenas.
- Fixed a few minor bugs with Duel Spectating.
- Fixed a bug where the Bonus Skin Mission was completely broken.
- Fixed other minor bugs / typos.
Build 144 contains a few minor fixes.
- Added a lot of new interior locations.
- Changed a few business interiors for certain locations.
- Disabled lagcomp for the rest of the week. Enjoy it while you can!
Build 143 is on the server.
- You can now spectate duels.
- Use /duels to spectate a duel (select a number from the list).
- You can use LMB (Left Mouse Button) and RMB (Right Mouse Button) by default to switch between the players in the duel.
- Use /leave to exit duel spectating mode.
- Fixed a bug with the Kill Display cutting text off.
Build 142 is on the server now.
- Added more missing zone names.
- Added over 100 houses across teleports.
- Added /random to teleport to a random teleport location.
- Lowered the buy distance from a store clerk a little bit.
- Other minor fixes.
Build 141 is now on the server.
- The clothing system has been redone entirely.
- All of the clothes are sorted by type.
- You can wear up to 9 clothing items at one time.
- You can edit your clothes by using /clothes or by visiting a clothing store.
- Redid the teleport commands listings in /commands (select a number and it will teleport you there).
- Redid the Team Deathmatch system. You will only spot a minor difference at the point where you will have to select a location first. Use /tdm to select a location.
- Added animations to purchases from actors.
- Fixed a bug with the purchase menus of actors.
- House Sell Prices to the bank have been increased a little.
- Adjusted drug purchase prices a little (buy more in quantity to receive a larger discount).
- Fixed a bug with the Clan Tag System.
- Fixed a few other bugs.
Build 140 is now on the server.
- Houses now have co-owners.
- Owners of houses can toggle permissions that co-owners have in their house.
- The wait time for breaking in a house is now per house instead of per player.
- Houses can now have music played when a player enters their house (Valid URL required).
- Just about all of the businesses from single player are now open.
- All banks now use the Bank in Palomino Creek interior.
- Added actors to almost all of these interiors.
- You can now add a clan tag to your name easily.
- This can be set by using /settings and then selecting Clan Tag.
- It can be added, changed, and removed at any time.
- Keep in mind, this does not change the name you use in the nickname box in the SA-MP browser, it changes your name once you login or update it via /settings.
What’s changed / fixed:
- Enabled just about all of the skins SA-MP has to offer (except for a few special skins).
- Pressing Escape at the login dialog will now give you a temporary name instead of kicking you from the server.
- Other bugs / typos fixed.