Build 144 contains a few minor fixes.
- Added a lot of new interior locations.
- Changed a few business interiors for certain locations.
- Disabled lagcomp for the rest of the week. Enjoy it while you can!
Build 143 is on the server.
- You can now spectate duels.
- Use /duels to spectate a duel (select a number from the list).
- You can use LMB (Left Mouse Button) and RMB (Right Mouse Button) by default to switch between the players in the duel.
- Use /leave to exit duel spectating mode.
- Fixed a bug with the Kill Display cutting text off.
Build 142 is on the server now.
- Added more missing zone names.
- Added over 100 houses across teleports.
- Added /random to teleport to a random teleport location.
- Lowered the buy distance from a store clerk a little bit.
- Other minor fixes.
Build 141 is now on the server.
- The clothing system has been redone entirely.
- All of the clothes are sorted by type.
- You can wear up to 9 clothing items at one time.
- You can edit your clothes by using /clothes or by visiting a clothing store.
- Redid the teleport commands listings in /commands (select a number and it will teleport you there).
- Redid the Team Deathmatch system. You will only spot a minor difference at the point where you will have to select a location first. Use /tdm to select a location.
- Added animations to purchases from actors.
- Fixed a bug with the purchase menus of actors.
- House Sell Prices to the bank have been increased a little.
- Adjusted drug purchase prices a little (buy more in quantity to receive a larger discount).
- Fixed a bug with the Clan Tag System.
- Fixed a few other bugs.
Build 140 is now on the server.
- Houses now have co-owners.
- Owners of houses can toggle permissions that co-owners have in their house.
- The wait time for breaking in a house is now per house instead of per player.
- Houses can now have music played when a player enters their house (Valid URL required).
- Just about all of the businesses from single player are now open.
- All banks now use the Bank in Palomino Creek interior.
- Added actors to almost all of these interiors.
- You can now add a clan tag to your name easily.
- This can be set by using /settings and then selecting Clan Tag.
- It can be added, changed, and removed at any time.
- Keep in mind, this does not change the name you use in the nickname box in the SA-MP browser, it changes your name once you login or update it via /settings.
What’s changed / fixed:
- Enabled just about all of the skins SA-MP has to offer (except for a few special skins).
- Pressing Escape at the login dialog will now give you a temporary name instead of kicking you from the server.
- Other bugs / typos fixed.
Version 18.7 is now on the server.
- House prices now depend on the size of the house.
- Increased the time before losing your house from not visiting it from 7 to 10 days.
- Increased the maximum sell price for a house to $15,000,000.
- Fixed a bug with owning houses.
- Fixed a bug with quick strings not working if the text length in the chat was over a certain length.
- You can no longer take drugs in a duel.
- Fixed a bug with different duels happening in the same place at the same time.
- Fixed a bug with accepting a duel while sending a duel invitation.
- /info now shows if the player is in a duel.
- Chat bubbles that show certain player actions now use the same distance as player name tags are shown.
- More money based things are now based on the amount of players online.
- Added /sfh to teleport to San Fierro Hospital.
- Added /lsh to teleport to Los Santos Hospital.
- Added /lvh to teleport to Las Venturas Hospital.
In other news, the SA-MP team decided to scrap SA-MP 0.3.8 in favor of a separate server and client versioned SA-MP 0.3.DL. As of now, we will not be moving to this version unless we see widespread community adoption or until it gets merged into the main SA-MP update release.
Version 18.6 is now on the server:
- Redid the positions of the following Duel Locations:
- Duel Arena
- The Warehouse
- Meat Factory
- Grove Street
- LV Baseball Field
- Bloodbowl Stadium
- Easter Bay Airport
- Foster Valley
- Shady Creeks
- LV Police Department
- The Big Ear
- Vinewood Tennis Court
- LS Bus Station
- Linden Station
- Dry Lake
- SF Drug Factory
- Montgomery Intersection
- SF Driving School
- Conference Center
- 1v1 Crew Farm
- Angel Pine Beach
- LS Tunnels
- Palisades Pier
- Abandoned Airport
- Area 69
- Santa Maria Beach
- Increased the amount of money given for finding the money bag.
- Increased the amount of money given for killing the bonus player.
- As a reminder, a lot of things are based on the amount of players online.
- Added a few new moneybag locations.
Version 18.5 is on the server.
- Readded the Lotto Number selection.
- You can select a number from 1 – 30.
- Use /lotto [1 – 30] to select a number
- Fixed a bug with the Bonus Skin model preview where the box behind the skin shown was black instead of transparent.
- Fixed a bug where the Bonus Player event could sometimes randomly cancel under certain conditions.
- Fixed a color bug with the Redzone Messages for players that have the Screen Messages on.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to enter a house that you own.
- Other minor issues / typos fixed.
Version 18.4 is now on the server. This fixes a few issues and adds a few changes.
What’s Fixed / Changed:
- New player colors per kill.
- Fixed a bug with the lotto jackpot being higher than it should be.
- Adjusted the demand price rate.
- Reset the demand rate to the default rate.
- Fixed a bug with not being able to enter your house under certain conditions.
- Removed the Christmas Update from the server.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
The Christmas Update is live on the servers, so why don’t you join and have fun!
- Santa has lost his reindeer and is looking for them. Be nice to him and he might give you a gift. Whatever you do, don’t be naughty towards him (he is armed).
- Random gifts are spawning all over the place. Find a gift package and enjoy!
- Use /gifts for a list of current gift locations.
- Everyone spawns with a random giftbox on their head (can be disabled with /hat).
- Added more Christmas Trees than last year.
- Use /tree to receive a gift from a Christmas Tree.
- Added a huge Christmas tree to Dry Lake (/d). Credits to tabarnak for designing the tree.
- Discounts on houses for the duration of the event.
- Made the chance of receiving a better quality gift a bit more than it was during the Halloween Update.
Have a safe Christmas!