Build 146 contains the following:
- Entirely redid the Bonus Player Mission (its been the same since Version 1.0).
- The Bonus Player Mission now goes on for a complete 2 minutes at a time.
- A player is randomly selected upon start of the mission or if a player disconnects while being the bonus player.
- For each kill you get while being the bonus player, you will receive extra score points and $5000.
- If you kill the bonus player, you will receive money for killing the bonus player and you are the next bonus player. You’ll then receive extra score points and $5000 per kill.
- This is a repeating cycle until the Bonus Player Mission Ends.
- Added new radio stations.
- Removed a lot of radio streams that no longer worked.
- Entirely redid the quickstring system.
- A bunch of new quickstrings have been added.
- Some existing quickstrings now display different data than before.
- A few quickstrings have been changed to be shorter.
- A full list of quickstrings can be found here.
- Added /teleport [/tele] (Teleport Name) to teleport to a location by name.
- Fixed a bug with the teleport listings in /commands.
- Fixed a bug with the Team Deathmatch system.
- Fixed a bug with /goto not teleporting you to another player.
- Fixed other minor bugs.