Version 18 is here. This update changes a few things as well as adds new features.
- Added achievements.
- You will be notified when you unlock an achievement.
- Use /achievements to display your currently unlocked achievements.
- Use /achievements (Nick / ID) to view another player’s achievements.
- A list of achievements will be added shortly.
- Redid the entire vehicle loading system.
- Some vehicles have been changed or removed all together.
- Vehicles spawn with a bit more health now.
- Removed lottery number selection.
- All players are now automatically entered into the lottery.
- Use /lotto for the current jackpot information.
- Adjusted the minimum and maximum jackpot amounts.
- Increased how much the lotto jackpot increases by.
- Added a new streak named Massacre.
- Kill 15 players without dying to be on a Massacre.
Bonus Skin Event:
- A random skin ID is selected for the Bonus Skin Event.
- Like the bonus weapon, use the randomly selected skin for extra score per kill.
- The bonus skin alert will appear in a model preview unless you have model previews turned off.
- Added /bike to teleport to the Bike Arena.
- Drive-by with any vehicle classified as a bike in this arena.
- Fixed a bug with the Derby Arena with vehicle damage.
- Disabled /sit in the Drive By Arena.
- You can now buy different amounts of drugs.
- Adjusted some of the prices.
- Continued testing / adjusting of the supply / demand rate added in a prior update.
- Redid the entire C-Bug time challenge.
- Multiple players can now challenge theirself for a C-Bug time challenge at one time.
- Fastest C-Bug Time stats have been reset.
- Redid a lot of spawning code for faster spawns.
- The bonus player will no longer see the Bonus Player model preview. Instead the bonus player will just get an alert.
- Events such as the Bonus Skin, Bonus Weapon, etc. are now randomly selected by the server at different times.
- Updated chat messages for players that have Screen Messages turned off.
- Moved the Dillimore Teleport (/di) over a bit.
- Fixed an issue with clothes not saving properly.
- Removed Packet Loss from Netstats Textdraw. It’s an inaccurate SA-MP function. You can still use /info to view their packet loss (even though its inaccurate).
- Fixed a player color bug where your color could be white while on a rampage.
- Fixed a bug with menu recall at 24-7s.
- Fixed bugs that affected players that had Screen Messages turned off.
- Changed some of the colors of text on the server.
- New textdraws.
- Redid loading / saving of accounts, houses, etc.
- Fixed a bug with moving textdraw menus up and down.
- Fixed a bug with Spawn Protection in Weapon Arenas.
- Other minor bug and issue fixes / optimizations.