- Changes that occurred in Build 152:
- Attempted to fix a bug with the lighting of the Team Deathmatch Grounds (please report if the lighting bug still exists).
- Fixed a bug with arenas randomly causing you to exit them on death.
- Fixed a bug with /leave causing you to not fully leave an arena until you die the next time.Fixed a rare bug that caused the lotto number to sometimes be chosen as number 0.
- Added a new animation to /slap.
A huge shoutout goes to howl, HD., tec, and xan for making the video below!
Build 151 is a bug fix / feature enhancement release.
What’s fixed / changed:
- Church actors now provide services.
- Lowered the cooldown for flipping people or corpses off (/foff).
- You can now flip people off (/foff) in a duel.
- Reworked the Command Spam Limiter (it should be less strict).
- Reworked the logic of the Purchase Items Prices.
- Fixed a bug with the Market Rate of Purchase Items going extremely high under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a few bugs relating to high server uptime.
- Added an achievement for winning your first duel (players that already have done so will receive it after winning a duel).
Build 150 is now on the server.
What’s new / changed:
- Added /rcbaron to teleport to the RC Baron Dogfighting Arena.
- Duels will always have a countdown on Round 1.
- Disabling the duel countdown is not available for 1 Round Duels.
- Added interest gaining to Bank Account Balances. You now gain interest on deposited money.
- Increased the maximum bank account deposit balance to 50 million ($50,000,000).
- Added a stat for Arms Race completion time.
- Added the Arms Race completion time to /top.
- Changed some of the vehicles that spawn in certain areas.
- You can now buy armor inside of any ammunation.
- You can remove weapons from your spawn loadout again by using /weapons or visiting any ammunation.
- Changed some of the outputs of text replaced by using quickstrings.
- Fixed a few broken radio station links in /radio. If you have suggestions for new radio links, post them on the forums!
- Fixed a bug with using /leave in a non-TDM location.
- Fixed a bug with respawning after duel spectating.
- Fixed a bug with trying to join a group directly after leaving one.
- Fixed a bug with trying to buy a house that was recently sold.
- Increased the store clerk buy range a little bit.
- When not in an arena or anywhere else, your default weapon on spawn is set to be the weapon in your shotgun weapon slot.
- Fixed a minor bug with spawn protection in Weapon Arenas.
- Fixed a lot of typos.
- Fixed a few animations where they wouldn’t animate the player on the first attempt.
- Fixed a lot of other minor bugs.
This is a revision update (R3) for Build 149 – Aug 8, 2019.
- Adds an option to duels to disable the countdown when the duel round starts.
- Enabled Lagshot for the weekend (You need to leadaim to deal damage to other players).
Build 150 should be done very soon!
This is a revision update (R2) for Build 149.
Changes / Fixes:
Fixed a bug with Chasity Belts automatically falling off after minutes of purchase instead of days.
Added more interior entrances / more actors to businesses.
Fixed a /sit animation bug.
Fixed a bug with House Passwords.
Added help messages to certain features. More will be added in the upcoming Build 150.
These can be disabled by using /settings.
This is mainly a bug fix / gap version backported from the upcoming Build 150.
Build 149 contains the following:
- Added mechanics to all Xoomer Gas Stations (great for vehicle fights).
- Adjusted the prices of all purchasable items.
- Added a containment structure for the prices of items.
- Fixed a bug dealing with animations.
- Added a check to the Arms Race to validate the weapon used to kill the enemy.
- Map Icon streaming has been readded.
- Added an Xoomer Garage to Dry Lake.
- Fixed a few minor issue with the clothes system.
- Fixed a lot of other issues.
Build 148 is now on the server.
What’s new / changed:
Arms Race Arena:
- Added an Arms Race Arena (Gun Game).
- You can access it by using /ar.
- There are 13 different weapons you must progress through.
- You must get 2 kills with each weapon to progress to the next weapon.
- The order you progress through the weapons is completely random.
- Added a setting to completely disable all model preview textdraws.
- Added a setting to purchase a lotto number automatically (for 2x the cost of using /lotto – convenience pays).
- Added account settings to /settings – Some of the options will be made available in a future update.
- Fixed a few settings displaying Off when they should say On and vise versa.
- Added /givedrugs to give drugs to other players.
- Added a minor cooldown for players that like to constantly enter / exit interiors while shooting.
- Fixed a bug with being able to get a random lotto number a player already picked.
- Adjusted the starting and maximum lotto jackpot amounts.
- Enabled every skin id for use except for special skins.
Once again, we’ve enabled lag shooting for the weekend!
Keep in mind the following will not work:
- Shooting at the skin (you must lead-aim on targets).
- C-Bug challenge is disabled during the duration of this event (due to the way SA-MP works).
This event will run through the end of Sunday night.
Build 147 is now on the server. This is mainly a bug fix / feature change update.
- Redid the entire kill streak system.
- Removed the Partial Kill Streaks, Rampages, and Massacres.
- Kill Streaks are now noted in multiples of 3 (3, 6, 9, 12, etc).
- Kill Streaks now start at 3 kills.
- For each level of 3 kills, you now receive more cash per streak level.
- For players that now kill a player on a kill streak, the cash awarded is now based on what their kill streak was.
- Re-added /weapons to change your weapons.
- Replaced some vehicles with other vehicle models.
- Fixed a bug with /sit where it wouldn’t work instantly when exiting a vehicle.
- Added missing game text info for /sit for players that have help messages enabled.
- Fixed a bug with the Weapon Arenas where you would sometimes fall through the map or jump before spawning.
- Fixed a bug with the saving of the Clothes Scale Size.
- Removed a random spawn point in Tierra Robada that was causing random game crashes.